05 May I Got It From My Mama – Estee Lauder Celebrating 75 Years
In conversation with Estee Lauder as they celebrate a 75 year legacy of passing stories down from generation to generation.
The afternoon was enjoyed by all and conversations opened up around the many beauty tips and life lessons we learnt from our mums and grandmas.
When we pass down our stories, we give future generations an invaluable gift. These lessons don’t have to be big to make an impact on the next generation. Usually, it’s the practical lessons that make the most impact.
Ladies were indulged with a travel bag of Estee Lauder products and a pewter sugar spoon from Carol Boyes.
Top ten tips including some beauty tips from our mamas:
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Keep your hands off your face.
- Advocate for yourself.
- Never go to bed without cleansing first.
- Be kind. You can always be kind.
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise.
- Embrace what makes you special and unique .
- Less is more – quality over quantity.
- Remember you are clever.
- Always wear sunscreen.